- Teach Theory & Lab courses as assigned by the Dean / Director of the College or Head of the Department.
- Evaluate student performance through quizzes, class tests, examinations, supplementary examinations etc.
- Prepare question papers, grade answer scripts and invigilate during examination time.
- Conduct directed course for selected students.
- Design and set up labs, and add new experiments to existing labs.
- Guide student projects at UG and PG levels, help them with reports, review articles, research papers etc.
- Contribute in House Journal.
- Assist in conduct of Student admission.
- Coordinate and participate in Industrial / field Visit for the students.
- Supervise summer internship and visit the companies/students during the internship, if required.
- Perform Academic Administration Jobs such as Program Director / Coordinator, Course Coordinator, etc. as and when assigned.
- Organize and supervise seminars for students.
- Attend Short courses, seminars, conferences, workshop to improve own skills and /or present papers.
- Organize conferences, workshops, short courses in areas of own expertise.
- Write research / R&D proposals and organize grants.
- Undertake research and/or R & D activities in-house.
- Interact with industry, seek consultancy projects and undertake consulting assignments.
- Assist Continuing education program by offering special lectures or designing and conducting short courses etc.
- Develop Course material particularly in areas where materials are not available or are very expensive.
- Ensure discipline in class and on the campus.
- Implement new policies, procedures etc. for improving academic rigour.
Help as when required in :
a) Coaching students in developing special skills, preparing them for job interviews.
b) Help students placements.
c) Counsel students on their academic as well as non-academic problems.
d) Helping students with co-curricular activities and sports activities.
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- In case of any queries drop a mail to email@example.com