We are in continuous requirement of Medical, Paramedical and Technical manpower in every level at our different institutions. The pay scales and other benifits are as per the norms of Govt. of Punjab/ Adesh University of Health Sciences/ Punjab Technical University/ All India Council for Technical Education/ Indian Nursing Council/ Medical Council of India as applicable. The institution offers lucrative benefits and other parks and in most cases, emoluments are negotiable on the table.
- The candidate should have worked in the capacity of a senior faculty member
- Must have passion for academic, institutional and student development pursuits
- Should have offered courses to students in the core area of expertise
- Should have been consistently involved in applied research and publications in reputed journals
- Should display evidence of integrative thinking in academic work
- Should have contributed in institutional development and building by way of involvement in organizing international and national level conferences, workshops and conclaves
- Should have proven leadership qualities
- Should have excellent communication and team working abilities.
- Candidate should have desire and willingness to work with students and external stakeholders
- Should be willing to take additional duties include participating in organizational activities and academic committees.