The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore invites applications from exceptionally bright and motivated individuals with an established record of high quality research, and a strong commitment to teaching, for positions of Assistant Professor for Centre for Infrastructure under the Department of Other Interdisciplinary Centres.
Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and foreign nationals are also eligible to apply. This is a rolling advertisement and candidates can apply any time during the calendar year 2018.
|Degree||Course||Minimum Marks required|
Qualifications : Ph.D., with First Class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree, and a good academic record throughout.
Experience : A minimum of three years teaching / research / professional experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing the Ph.D.
Institute Support for New Faculty Members :
1. The minimum emoluments (including Dearness and Transport Allowance)
2. Accommodation in campus housing
3. Start-up research grants of up to Rs. 50 lakhs are provided routinely upon submission of a proposal; higher start-up grants are also considered favourably, for those faculty members who require expensive research equipment
4. Endowed Young Investigator awards are available, on a competitive basis, during the first three years.
The filled-out PDF form must be saved as a PDF file, and a single PDF file needs to be made along with the required documents. This single PDF file must be emailed to:
1. The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science at the email address: email@example.com
2. The Chairs of the preferred departments
For any further information related to this advertisement, please contact:
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore 560012, INDIA
At the time of filling application form candidate must have :
1. Reprints of up to 5 important publications
2. Caste and/or Disability Certificate from the competent authority, as applicable.