|Degree||Course||Minimum Marks required|
Qualifications : Ph.D., with First Class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree, and a good academic record throughout.
Experience : A minimum of three years teaching / research / professional experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing the Ph.D.
Institute Support for New Faculty Members :
1. The minimum emoluments (including Dearness and Transport Allowance)
2. Accommodation in campus housing
3. Start-up research grants of up to Rs. 50 lakhs are provided routinely upon submission of a proposal; higher start-up grants are also considered favourably, for those faculty members who require expensive research equipment
4. Endowed Young Investigator awards are available, on a competitive basis, during the first three years.
The filled-out PDF form must be saved as a PDF file, and a single PDF file needs to be made along with the required documents. This single PDF file must be emailed to:
1. The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science at the email address: [email protected]
2. The Chairs of the preferred departments
For any further information related to this advertisement, please contact:
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore 560012, INDIA
Email: [email protected]
At the time of filling application form candidate must have :
1. Reprints of up to 5 important publications
2. Caste and/or Disability Certificate from the competent authority, as applicable.