All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has been nominated as the mentoring Institute for All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The AIIMS, Kalyani (WB) has been established as an Institute of National Importance is one of the new upcoming AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and higher medical education and training. On behalf of AIIMS, Kalyani, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar invites applications from Indian citizens/persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 as permissible under the
applicable Act/Rules for the following posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani (West-Bengal).
Assistant Professor of Paediatrics(OBC-1, SC-1).
|Degree||Course||Minimum Marks required|
|M.D.||Paediatrics and Child Health||-|
1. A medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in section 13(3)
of the Act.)
Three years teaching and/or research experience in recognized Institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D. /M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Essential for Superspeciality disciplines:
1. Same as Professor (Medical)
2. D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for medical superspecialities and M.Ch. in the respective discipline/subject for surgical superspecialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
One years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M./M.Ch. (2 years or 5 years recognized course after MBBS) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto. However, no experience is necessary for the candidates possessing the 3 years recognised degree of D.M/M.Ch. or qualification recognised equivalent thereto.
Essential for Non- Medical Candidates :
1 & 2 are same as for Professor (Non – Medical).
Three years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/ subject concerned after obtaining the Doctorate degree.
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application through ON-LINE mode followed by hard copy in prescribed format. The On-line registration of application will be made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
official website i.e. http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said
posts along with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News /
Rojgar Samachar or earlier (as posted on the website). The last date of online submission of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. In case, the last date falls on weekly off or holidays, then
the last date of submission of application will be shifted to the next working day (up to 5.00 PM).
2. Candidates who apply through online have to send the hard copy of their application in prescribed format along with signed copy of online application and self attested copies of certificates/documents in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, teaching/research experiences etc. besides others in support of their candidature within 15 days from the last date of receipt of online application. The hard copy of application shall be enclosed with self attested copies of Matriculation Certificate, MBBS Degree Certificate/Mark-Sheets,
MD/MS/DM/MCh or equivalent certificates/Marksheets, Teaching/Research Experiences Certificates etc as provided in the prescribed application format. Candidates have to submit hard copy of the application in the prescribed format as posted on our website. The Experience Certificate should clearly show the period of experience, duration of experience (“from” to “to”), Nature of experience (either teaching or research) etc. The candidates can only mention those teaching experiences which are recognised by MCI/Govt. of India. The signed hard copy of application in prescribed format as mentioned above along with all above mentioned certificates/documents should be sent by post within stipulated period. On-line application without receipt of hard copy application will not be considered.
3. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for
the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which
their application will be rejected.
4. The On-line application will be closed on the last date of the receipt of application i.e., 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. The candidature of such applicants who fail to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Hard copy of application without online application will not be considered.
5. The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar prescribed and in that case, their application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application Form.
6. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode and separate application fees as applicable is to be paid.
Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz. SC/ST/OBC/OH will be considered subject to Caste/OH Certificate issued by the appropriate/ Competent Authority on the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the Certificate.
OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belongs to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should be match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidatures will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s).
Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under OH quota in service/posts who suffer from not less
than 40% of physical disability. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a
Disability Certificate as issued by a Competent Authority in prescribed format.
The candidates are to satisfy all eligibility criteria before online application. They must possess the educational qualification and experiences as recognised by the Govt. of India. Their candidature will be cancelled at any stage if it is found that their educational qualification or experiences is not recognised by the Govt. of India. The posts of Senior Residents will be regulated as per the provision of Residency Scheme. Both the posts of Sr. Resident and Demonstrators will be governed by CCS (Temporary) Rules and treated separately from faculty posts.