(A) For Medical/Dental Candidates
1. A medical qualification (e.g. MBBS/BDS) included in I or II schedule or part II of third schedule to Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill condition specified in section 13(3) of Act.).
2. A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS/MDS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in respective discipline/subject.
3. M.Ch. for surgical super-specialities and D.M. for Medical super specialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or the qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
(B) For Non-Medical candidates
1. Post graduate qualification e.g. Master degree in concerned discipline.
2. A Doctorate degree from a recognized university.
Experience for Faculty Posts is as on 01/06/2018: (For teaching experience the only experience of MCI recognized medical college will be considered.
Experience of Dental / Physiotherapy / Nursing College will not be accepted.)
For Assistant Professor
Experience Post PG MD/MS/MDS/Ph.D. (in years)
1. Promotions: A Teacher gaining requisite experience for the higher post can be granted promotion subject to Rules and Regulations applicable from time to time in Central Government Institutions/ AIIMS.
2. Clearances: Appointments are subject to clearances as for equivalent posts in Government of India.
3. Employees of Institute will be governed by New Pension Scheme as per provision contained in Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB and PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
4. Residential accommodation to faculty staff appointed at Institute would be provided as per rules and subject to availability. H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand will be provided.
I. Application Process: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in prescribed form through online mode only for various faculty posts in AIIMS Rishikesh.Link for online application portal is available at institute website. On-line filling up of application form will start on 17.03.2018 (10 AM) and will automatically close on 30.04.2018 (23:59). No Documents including the online application form is required to be sent, however, all applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of online payment receipt) for their record. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in form separately through Online mode only.
II. Application Fees: Application fees for GEN and OBC candidate Rs.3,000/- (NILfor SC/ST/ OPH / candidates) per post. Fees shall be paid through online transfer through online application portal only. Fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
III. Reservation (if applicable): As per Government Rules.
Applicants should take print out of their complete application form sign it and bring it at time of interview along with originals and attested photocopies of following certificates.
1. Age Proof and Aadhar Card.
2. Residence Proof.
3. Qualification Proof (Degree and Marksheet).
4. NOC (No objection certificate) document for those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi Government Autonomous Institutions from their respective organization
5. Reserve Category document
6. Experience Certificate.
7. Medical/Nursing Council Registration.
8. List of publication in indexed journals.
9. Proof of payment of application fee
10. Any other relevant documentation to support your candidature.