Jharkhand Rai University invites applications for Associate Professor of Journalism positions in Ranchi region.
|Degree||Course||Minimum Marks required|
i. Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
ii. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
iii. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/ research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
iv. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
v. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulation 2010.
For all its employees, Jharkhand Rai University offers generous employee benefits, as well as paid vacation and sick leave. University value to their employees and are committed in creating an inclusive workplace for all our employees.
1. Institutional support for presenting research papers at National/International conferences
2. Faculty Development/Staff Development programs organized on a regular basis
3. Incentives to faculty for undertaking Research projects/Assignments
4. Incentives/Concessions/ Fee-waivers to faculty for pursuing Ph. D programs
5. State-of-the-art supporting Infrastructure available on campus to promote research activities.
Interested Candidates may send your resume via email on firstname.lastname@example.org