Jharkhand Rai University invites applications for Lecturer of Journalism positions in Ranchi region.
|Degree||Course||Minimum Marks required|
i. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC.
iii. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or fulfilling the conditions as laid down by the University may be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
For all its employees, Jharkhand Rai University offers generous employee benefits, as well as paid vacation and sick leave. University value to their employees and are committed in creating an inclusive workplace for all our employees.
1. Institutional support for presenting research papers at National/International conferences
2. Faculty Development/Staff Development programs organized on a regular basis
3. Incentives to faculty for undertaking Research projects/Assignments
4. Incentives/Concessions/ Fee-waivers to faculty for pursuing Ph. D programs
5. State-of-the-art supporting Infrastructure available on campus to promote research activities.
Interested Candidates may send your resume via email on email@example.com