Jharkhand Rai University invites applications for Professor of Journalism positions in Ranchi region.
|Degree||Course||Minimum Marks required|
A. (i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
(ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
(iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process.
(iv) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulation 2010.
B. An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/ relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
For all its employees, Jharkhand Rai University offers generous employee benefits, as well as paid vacation and sick leave. University value to their employees and are committed in creating an inclusive workplace for all our employees.
1. Institutional support for presenting research papers at National/International conferences
2. Faculty Development/Staff Development programs organized on a regular basis
3. Incentives to faculty for undertaking Research projects/Assignments
4. Incentives/Concessions/ Fee-waivers to faculty for pursuing Ph. D programs
5. State-of-the-art supporting Infrastructure available on campus to promote research activities.
Interested Candidates may send your resume via email on email@example.com